The LOVE edition

Soy el tipo de persona que vive para el romance, Hopeless romantic. Así que no es difícil adivinar que tengo la lista de mis películas, libros, canciones de amor favoritas. Creo que todos los días, cada minuto se celebran el amor sin embargo hoy es buen día para compartir ;)

Películas favoritas y que recomiendo totalemente para hoy!

You've Got Mail

“What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart. I have mail. From you.”



Sleepless in Seattle

“Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic."


Pride and Prejudice

“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”



Titanic
"He saved me in every way a person can be saved"



When Harry met Sally

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”



The notebook

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”



Shakespeare in Love

"It will be a love story. For she will be my heroine for all time. And her name will be Viola."



Pareja favorita:
Monica y Chandler!



Look favorito para un día como hoy:



Canción de amor favorita 2014 (Ideal para dedicar)




Feliz día del amor y la amistad, que sus días esten llenos de amor hoy y siempre! Si pasas por aquí te mando un fuerte abrazo!



Con cariño,
Vianey

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario